Nike Air Huarache - White-Black-Pure Platinum
Originally released in 1991 by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield with inspiration from Native American sandals, the Nike Air Huarache Men's Shoe changed the rules with a sock-like neoprene sleeve that conformed to the foot for a custom fit. Remastered with modern technology for cushioning and impact protection, this shoe delivers a flexible and secure ride that's super comfortable.
- Combination upper including leather paneling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and spandex for an ultra-comfortable and flexible fit
- Dynamic Fit sleeve for a custom fit
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Air-Sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection
- Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for traction and durability
- Forefoot flex grooves for flexibility
- Vendor Style: 318429-012
- Style/Color: White/Black/Pure Platinum
- Material: Mesh/Synthetic
We make sure to supply only the best products; and in the streetwear game the most important thing is authenticity.
At Kick Game, you can get access to a variety of premium pieces; knowing that what you’re buying is genuine. Going through a vigorous checking process, every single item that comes through us is studied in detail by our own team of expert, highly qualified authenticators. That goes for our clothing, accessories and sneakers. If you’re heading into one of our stores or shopping online, you can shop with confidence.
We make sure to only source our products from trusted boutiques and individuals which only goes further to provide a seamless shopping experience for you, our customer. If you have any questions regarding the authentication process, your purchase or any other information, you can contact us here.