Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged x Parley
ULTRA BOOST UNCAGED PARLEY SHOES
RESPONSIVE MEETS RESPONSIBLE.
High performance built with a purpose. This shoe combines an energy-returning boost midsole with a Primeknit upper made from 95% Parley Ocean Plastic. The Continental natural rubber STRETCHWEB outsole provides all-weather traction, while a full-length boost midsole is designed to help you run further with less fatigue. The laces, heel cap base, heel webbing, heel lining and sock liner cover are made of 100% recycled PET. The TORSION SYSTEM bar, also from a renewable source, supports the foots natural flex from heel to toe. All Parley Ocean Plastic used to build this shoe was collected and recycled from the Maldives.
- Weight: 284 g (size UK 8.5); Runner type: natural; Stack height: 30.5 mm / 20.5 mm (10 mm differential)
- boost's energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost from touchdown to push-off
- adidas Primeknit upper is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation; This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features reclaimed and recycled ocean waste
- TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Continental natural rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions