Nike Air Max 90 Winter PRM "Blue Recall-Dark Obsidian-Flat Silver"
ENHANCED TRACTION. SOFT CUSHIONING
The classic running model from Nike comes in an all-new build for winter, featuring nylon and suede paneling that is finished off with a rugged outsole.
- Leather and textile upper for durability and comfort
- Mesh panels for breathability
- PU midsole for cushioned comfort
- Air-sole heel unit for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with aggressive pattern for traction in diverse conditions
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.